Build a Bridge to Success for Yourself & Your Company
- The exchange of new information between members of industry and agency professionals is facilitated through IRTBA communications.
Boost Your Clout within the Transportation Industry
- IRTBA is a great platform to market your company and build a name for yourself.
Keep Your Brain Sharp
- By attending educational seminars, webinars, round-tables, committee meetings, conferences, and conventions, you'll keep your knowledge and skills top-notch.
Anticipate and Prepare for the Future
- While members focus on maintaining daily operations, IRTBA is always looking ahead to developing trends, challenges, and opportunities for members.
Gain Quality Support and Service
- When you need help, when you have a question, where do you turn? To IRTBA. Your Association provides guidance for the questions you can’t answer.
Save Time and Money
- IRTBA provides you with resources to point you in the right direction quickly and efficiently, saving you valuable time and money.
Stay Ahead of the Times
- Acquire breaking news, legislative calls to action, agency specification changes, and more through the IRTBA website and electronic publications.
Keep on Top of Upcoming Legislation
- Maintain knowledge base on new laws and regulations. Through our staff and lobbyists, IRTBA is always watching for upcoming legislative and regulatory issues that may have an effect on members of our industry. We advocate with legislators on behalf of industry and encourage members when and how to take action.
Explore New Business Partnerships
- As an IRTBA member, you’ll meet members for strategic alliances like joint venture opportunities, minority contracting, subcontracting, acquisitions and mergers.
Network with Industry Experts and Leaders in their Field
- Despite the constant contact provided by smartphones, social media, personal computers, electronic mail, in-person business relationships are not extinct within the IRTBA, they are in fact part of what makes our members so successful. IRTBA provides our members the networking opportunities to keep these relationships growing.
Contact: Avani Shah | Membership Coordinator | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: (630) 626-3577